What you need:
250 g of self-raising flour
250 g of white sugar
250 g of butter
3 medium eggs
1/4 of a cup of sparkling water
1/4 of a cup of milk
4 tbs Barú Chai Tea powder
How to make:
1. Start by melting the butter on a low fire.
2. Add the sugar and stir well with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the flour while stirring.
4. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolk. Add the egg yolk in the mixture and beat the eggs in a separate bowl until you have a silky consistency.
5. Add the milk and water to the butter mixture and stir well. Add the egg whites too and stir well.
6. Stir in the chai tea powder.
Your dough is now ready! Enjoy!