Guided Journal: Gratitude
This Gratitude Journal offers a space for you to reflect upon the things in your life that you are grateful for.
Eight different questions will guide you:
- Three things I am grateful for
- One thing I can be proud of
- A person I am Grateful for
- The best part about today
- A reason to be excited for the future
- An act of kindness I received
- A valuable lesson I learned or am learning
- How can I show my gratitude to the people I care about
I have found that keeping a journal of the things I am grateful for makes me happier and more at ease. As a psychologist, I know that journaling has a positive effect on our mental well-being. To me personally it is not just a great way to acknowledge and reflect on the things I am grateful for. It is also a way to learn about myself.
Julie, founder of Kartotek Copenhagen
13 x 18 cm.
Made in Europe.
Cloth bound cover.
Swedish 100 gsm cream white paper inside.